Building Change-Capable Organizations
Since 1993, Positive Impact has helped organizations improve by unlocking the leadership potential of their members. Dramatic results are achieved by:
- Assessing organizational strengths and weaknesses to determine optimum structure and identify specific needs.
- Focusing on long-range goals including the creation of shared values and Vision and Mission statements.
- Developing strategies to help organizations assimilate change.
- Establishing performance measures and management information systems to support quality decision making, progress assessment, and effective corrective action.
- Improving the processes of employee selection, deployment, development and retention through the use of scientifically validated workplace assessments.
- Helping teams increase their effectiveness by concentrating on the key elements of group process and the benefits of teamwork.
- Teaching specific problem-solving skills and techniques.
- Working with top leadership to insure that the organizational culture supports the desired organizational values.
- Providing facilitation during the critical stages of team development with concurrent training of individuals within the organization to become successful facilitators.